Our mission is to live the word of God and share it with all people.
We live the Word of God by:
- Worshipping on Sunday mornings with services that use both traditional and contemporary prayers. Communion, or the Eucharist, is central to our worship. We offer it every Sunday and everyone is welcome to receive.
- Offering a weekly prayer and meditation service on Wednesday evenings.
- Gathering on Sunday mornings between the 2 services for Adult Forum to read or watch DVDs that engage our minds and hearts. Adults also meet for Book Group in the evenings, reading 3-4 books a year.
- Offering Sunday School for young children using the Godly Play curriculum. Older children use different but equally formative materials.
We share the Word of God with all people by:
- Being an inclusive parish where “All Find a Welcome.”
- Using our time and money to support outreach projects in the local community and around the world including a local food pantry financial support to the Mountain Resource Center, organization and distribution of holiday food baskets and a woodpile ministry,
St. Laurence is a member of the worldwide Anglican Communion, the national Episcopal Church and the Episcopal Diocese of Colorado.
Our Core Values
CHURCH FAMILY – Offering a welcoming, caring, and loving fellowship of Christian faith in the Episcopal tradition that is attentive to the interests and needs of all members and is open to the people of God in all their diversity
SPIRITUALITY – Exploring Christian spirituality and offering education to all ages designed to engage hearts and mind
OUTREACH – Contributing our personal and collective resources of time, talent, and money to help people who are in material and spiritual need